Poszukujemy do swojego zespołu nowej osoby, zainteresowanej zatrudnieniem na pełny etat od października 2017 r.
Opis stanowiska, wymagania i wszelkie inne informacje dostępne w ogłoszeniu poniżej, oraz w załączniku (PDF)
Wszystkim nadsyłającym dokumenty aplikacyjne dziękujemy za zainteresowanie naszą ofertą, zastrzegamy sobie jednocześnie możliwość odpowiedzi jedynie na wybrane aplikacje.
Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer (RCIiTT), a part of West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin (WPUT), local leader of advisory services in the West Pomeranian region is looking for its team:
Enterprise Europe Network consultant/Commercialisation Specialist
Your main task in this position will be providing Enterprise Europe Network advisory services to the West Pomeranian SMEs from following industries: civil engineering, materials, chemistry, textiles. Moreover, your tasks will also consists of conducting and coordinating commercialization processes of WPUT scientists connected to above mentioned industries. For more information, visit goo.gl/qyGXfp and goo.gl/UUUGPr
- support local companies in obtaining new commercial and technological partners - searching for partners and development opportunities, maintaining foreign contacts,
- provide brilliant information and advisory services, including problem solving and giving adequate advice (via telephone, e-mail, meetings) for companies and scientists in the aforementioned areas,
- preparing market analysis, evaluating business ideas, supporting in internationalization processes, intellectual property rights, national and international funding opportunities,
- organization and coordination of B2B matchmaking events (such as Industrial Bridge 2017, www.b2match.eu/industrialbridge2017),
- organization and carrying out specialized trainings,
- identification of valuable technologies, preparation of technological offers and their active promotion in Poland and the world,
- independently conducting commercialization processes - from beginning to its closing (with support at the initial stage),
- detailed reporting of activities to Team Manager / Director, also in the CRM system
- master's degree from technical or business field,
- very good command of spoken and written English,
- at least 2 years of experience in working with local SMEs and/or scientists in range of advisory services or at least 2 years of experience in sales or B2B/B2C in above mentioned industries,advanced command of Microsoft Office and G Suite packages,
- very good personal organization and working time management,
- strong attention to details,
- abilities to conduct training and public speaking,
- analytical skills,
- fluent command of other language than English will be an asset,
- at least 2 years of experience in working with civil engineering/materials/chemistry/textiles industry will be an asset,
- experience with forecasting, business analysis, intellectual property rights and pitching will be an asset.
- full time job (permanent contract) up to the end of 2018 (3 months trial period) with the possibility of extension up to 2020 in a stable and reputable institution,
- friendly and supportive work environment,
- national and international business travels (region and EU area, 2-3 days/each, up to 3-4 times/annually),
- work in the centre of Szczecin, great to commute, free parking place,
- bonus system after 6 months of work (13rd salary, holiday surcharge),
- ability to have challenging work, gaining new interesting experiences and large autonomy in action,
- work in a young and dynamic team in an international environment,
- access to social area with fridge, cooker and espresso machine.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for highly motivated, open and experienced person who learns quickly, is not afraid of new challenges, time pressure and performing defined KPIs, as well as taking care of details, especially in reporting.
RCIiTT is a technology transfer centre of WPUT, established in 1999. Besides commercialisation services, RCIiTT conducts advisory and training services for companies, researches, students and university graduates in the field of technology transfer, funding possibilities and development and supporting academic entrepreneurship. Find out more at www.innowacje.zut.edu.pl